The Eves Institute in Indore. It trains in Styling, Fashion, Carriage, Manners etc. it also teaches how to be confident in life and stand apart from the crowd.
Apart from being the world's second largest garment producing country, India has now emerged as a major destination for those connected with the vast international fashions industry. Indian models are now regulars on international ramps.
Fashion Shows are a frequent occurrence in metros as well as towns and cities big and small. This course aims to train young persons in the various aspects connected with fashion as well as other areas of -modeling, grooming, personality projection, make-up and styling, back stage management, portfolio development, fitness, etc. Experienced models, coordinators and experts from allied industries will comprise the faculty for short term certificate course.
Modeling Eligibility Criteria: There is no specific educational qualification required to enter this profession. To begin with, one can approach the reputed Modelling agencies with the portfolio of recent photographs or can apply for the contests sponsored by various magazines, cloth manufactures and cosmetic companies etc. Just after a 10+2 qualification, one can enter this profession, though its suggested to have at least a graduate qualification which assist in handling the nitty gritty of this profession.
- SHORT TERM CERTIFICATE COURSE MODELING
Modeling Career Prospects
There is no dearth of jobs in modelling these days. Job prospects are available to models :
- In product advertising
- Featuring in music videos
- Doing live fashion shows
- Showroom displays or garment fairs
- Opening a school for models
- Setting up a model co-ordinating agency
- Acting in television programmes or films
- Modelling can be mainly classified into Television modelling, Print modelling/Still modelling, Ramp modelling/live modelling, Show room modelling, Advertising modelling etc.