Eves Institute aims to take education in Fashion Designing, Interior Designing, Jewellery Designing, Textile Designing, Boutique Management, Acting, Modeling and Event Management to the common man in India. It prepares students for professional excellence in design, fashion, and business by providing the premier educational experience that fosters creativity, career focus and a global perspective.
To fulfill its mission:
- Eves Institute develops students' aesthetic, intellectual, analytical, and technological abilities through programs that integrate theory and practice.
- Eves Institute offers students a rigorous and innovative curriculum taught by faculty with outstanding academic and industry experience.
- Eves Institute is committed to a broad-based education in the liberal arts.
- Eves Institute exposes students to their chosen professions through internships, guest lectures, industry-sponsored projects, and other opportunities for experiential learning.
- Eves Institute promotes student growth and self-development through student support services, programs, and activities.
- Eves Institute provides students with a multifaceted educational experience, which incorporates the vast and rich textile and crafts heritage of India.
- Eves Institute provides an education of exceptional quality and affordability.
"Eves Institute of Creations has a clear and focused vision. We are striving to provide world class training and filling up the gap of required skilled human resource. We believe in providing quality skills and polishing them as per the industry requirements. Our Mantra for success till today has been creating ready professionals for the real world through strengthening the knowledge base of the student and providing a lot of exposure to the practical industry.
Eves Institute takes pride in announcing its wide vision which would be the beginning of a revolution in education training. The training imparted in the institute would be more of practical training providing real world exposure to the future professionals."